Who we are and what personal data we collect / why we collect it
When do we collect information? Your information is collected mainly from three ways; ● When you enter your details for purchasing any item ● Register on our website to avail of our discount offers ● Take part in contests ● Apply for a job
How is the collected information used? The collected information is only utilized for the benefit of our customer. It is protected and is not at all for selling purposes. We use it for smart ways of determining your interests and likings to give you the best experience. The information helps us in sending you emails and newsletters by your will to inform you about our latest additions and discount offers.
How is the information protected? Numerous security measures are made to protect your collected information. We care for you and your belongings, highly secured software is working to follow the required safety measures.
Do we disclose our data? We strictly follow the protocols to keep safe and not to sell or trade your very own personal information.
BeautySol™ has adopted this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate our company’s commitment to privacy and to inform you of its policies with respect to information collected from this website. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and your consent to the practices it describes.
When you visit the BeautySol™ website, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet (such as “aol.com” or “earthlink.net”), the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the BeautySol™ website, the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the BeautySol™ site. This information is not personally identifiable.
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, social security number, email address or any information you submitted to BeautySol™ that identifies you individually.
BeautySol™ will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. Therefore, if you do not want BeautySol™ to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, do not submit it.
You can visit and browse the BeautySol™ website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. BeautySol™ may collect personally identifiable information about you from its website by methods such as the following:
* Registration Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of the BeautySol™ website, or to opt-in to receive BeautySol™ information through another site, you must apply by filling out the registration form on the site. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
* Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through the BeautySol™ website, BeautySol™ collects information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, shipping and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
* Email and other voluntary communications – You may also choose to communicate with BeautySol™ through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
BeautySol™ may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily for such purposes as:
* helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
* opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
* processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
* providing services and support to users, and administering promotions;
* improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
* providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about BeautySol™ and its affiliates;
* responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
* to better understand users’ preferences and/or to develop and improve our products
* maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
BeautySol™ uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its website. BeautySol™ may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its website to advertisers, potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
Disclosure of Information
BeautySol™ does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. BeautySol™ may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its website or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. BeautySol™ may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law. BeautySol™ also may disclose personally identifiable information (i) if it would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit; (ii) is otherwise necessary to protect our rights or property; or (iii) is necessary to protect the interest of other users of our services. Finally, as BeautySol™’s business develops, it may sell or buy corporate assets, and customer information may be disclosed and may be one of the transferred business assets in connection with such transactions. If BeautySol™ , its internet businesses, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired, customer information may be one of the assets transferred. If BeautySol™ should ever file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, or if it should decide to reorganize some part or all of its business, BeautySol™ may disclose your personal information to prospective or actual purchasers. BeautySol™ would endeavor to seek appropriate protection for information disclosed in these types of transactions.
“Cookies” and Advertisers
The BeautySol™ website’s server, or the servers of companies that are used to operate this site, may place a “cookie” on your computer in order to allow you to use the website and to personalize your experience.
A “cookie” is a small piece of data that can be sent by a web server to your computer, which then may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow BeautySol™ to recognize your computer while you are on its website and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you. Cookies are also useful in allowing more efficient log-in for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies may also be used to improve the functionality of the website.
Most web browser applications (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox) have features that can notify you when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to use certain personalized functions of this website.
In order to provide services to you, BeautySol™ will send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of its website. From time to time, BeautySol™ and its affiliates may also wish to send you other messages or updates about BeautySol™, its affiliates, or their promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from BeautySol™ and its affiliates, please send an email containing your request to [email protected]